Saturday, January 26, 2008

YAYYYYYYYYYYYY
How EXCITED AM I????
Well, Let me tell you.
Hubby got me my NEW computer for Christmas,
and we finally got our office all set up and computers running,
and now I have installed my new PSPX2...
WOO HOOO It is SO FAST and my monitor is huge
(which is great for a blindey like me) lol
So I was able to complete my entry for
Babette's January Template Challenge at Just For The Scrap Of It.
Babette created this fabulous template and the word art too.
Isn't that great.
I used her kit "Valentine Wishes".
I just LOVE this cute kit - SO FUN
and of course RED is my favorite color....lol

3 comments:

  1. I love your layout. The picture is so sweet!


    From the digiscrap blogroll

    ReplyDelete
  2. woohooo!!!! Love the new LO, awesome job!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely layout!!
    Hope you two lovies have a very special valentines :)

    ReplyDelete