Thursday, January 3, 2008



I hope everyone had a WONDERFUL Holiday and a Happy New Year.
This year my resolution is to do MORE SCRAPPING.
Hubby got me my new computer and I am SO EXCITED.

No more excuses.....
Scrapping WILL get caught up and become
a bigger priority as far as my time allocations...lol

To make up for being away for so long...I do have a treat for you.
Actually a few treats....I hope you enjoy!



Let me know what you think?

I call this the Silver Series...
I have a full Alpha with Caps, Lowers, Numbers and Punctuations
I have a set of Silver Heart Embellishments, Flake Embellishments,
and also a Decorative Embellishment set.

I hope you like?














12 comments:

  1. Wheeeeeeeeeeee!!! Awesome stuff Heather!!!!! ::dork dancing my bottay all over your blog::

    (can ya feel the earth move?! LOL)

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWESOME!!! Thank you so much for all the silver.... my fav "go with" color!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. TY so very much for the FANTASTIC elements!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad your back!! Congrats on the new computer! And i love the silver!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, I like! I like it a-lot. Thanks so much. Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful! Looking forward to your future releases!

    ReplyDelete
  7. these are awesome Heather... Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you!! Awesome embellishments.....love the silver!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Heather, you are just the awesomest to tell my mojo to come home!! but why in the world is it all the way out in Cali? And WHY didn't it bring me? lol

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are really gorgeous. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are great Heather! Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete