Thursday, January 10, 2008

LOOOOOOKKKKK

The lovely and talented DEMETRIA has used my Silver Alpha
on a layout for Babette's Beauties CT that we are both on
over at Just For The Scrap Of It.


Credits HERE

She used the kit Classical Christmas by Babette of LBCreations.
Isn't this L.O. DARLING?
And of course I am THRILLED to see the use of something I created.

THANKS Demetria. You ROCK.
I am PROUD to be on the same CT as you!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

On another note...I got this from a co-worker today in an email and it just CRACKED me up. I had to share. ENJOY!





4 comments:

  1. I think this was happening about 3000 years ago LOL:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. it is kinda funny...but in all reality it's just saying put others before yourself. i like that more than i like the worlds view of 'what's in it for me'. there's no one telling us that to give of a little of ourselves gains you more than demanding our rights.
    i agree, it is a little extreme. it leaves no need for accountablity...which we ALL need.
    barbara
    my blog:
    http://www.theoldfrontporch.com/Invision//index.php?automodule=blog&blogid=4&

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a riot! In other words as a wife you don't exist and your husband is the center of the universe. Bow down to him and it will make you feel fulfilled. I don't think so! We've come a long way!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These things would please a spouse of either gender I'm sure, with the exception of being gay, not that there's anything wrong with that :D
    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete