Thursday, January 31, 2008


If you don't know GOD, don't make stupid remarks!!!!!!! A United
States Marine was attending some college courses between
assignments. He had completed missions in Iraq and Afghanistan

One of the courses had a professor who was an a vowed atheist and
a member of the ACLU. One day the professor shocked the class
when he came in. He looked to the ceiling and flatly stated, 'God, if you
are real, then I want you to knock me off this platform. I'll give you
exactly 15 minutes.' The lecture room fell silent. You could hear a pin
drop. Ten minutes went by and the professor proclaimed, 'Here I
am God. I'm still waiting.'
It got down to the last couple of minutes when the Marine got out
of his chair, went up to the professor, and cold-cocked him; knocking
him off the platform. The professor was out cold. The Marine went
back to his seat and sat there, silently. The other students were
shocked and stunned and sat there looking on in silence.
The professor eventually came to, noticeably shaken, looked at the
Marine and asked, 'What the heck is the matter with you? Why did
you do that?'
The Marine calmly replied, 'God was too busy today protecting
America's soldiers who are protecting your right to say stupid
stuff and act like an idiot.
So, He sent me.

2 comments:

  1. I've read this several times over the course of the years (my son is ex-Marine) and love each and every time I read it. Thanks for a post to make my day.

    And congratulations on the new wheels. Looks sassy and smart.

    ReplyDelete