Thursday, August 16, 2007

WHEW...........What a LOAD OFF
I have been scrambling to finsh WEEK 2's layout for the DNTS challenge.
Digital's Next Top Scrapper
@ Peppermint Creative
I am leaving to to go out of town for the weekend tommorow and
was SWEATIN' it big time.
The Challenge this week was to complete the sentence
" I wish I was ____/Were____?
and then use ONE photo in three creatively cropped ways...lol
WOW - This was HARD.
Anyhoo,m I am done, I hate it, but it it's done...lol
I hope I get back in time to vote on Sunday.


"I Wish"
LO Created by Me (HSdesigns)
August 2007
Week 2 DNTS Challenge
Digital's Next Top Scrapper
www.peppermintcreative.com

"I wish I was more confident...personally, artistically, etc...."

Credits :
Paper, Frame, and Flourish from MissMints Pop Rock Grafitti kit
Hand Stamped Alpha by Michelle Coleman of Little Dreamer Designs
Font used : Kayleigh

I am working a half day tomorrow then heading to Parker, AZ
to join hubby and some frinds for some fun in the sun,
and much needed R&R

I hope you all have a WONDERFUL weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment