Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Hey Guys -
Remember those AWESOME Grab Bags I was telling you all about?
The ones over at Just For The Scrap Of It...

Well I created a LO with some of the goodies I found in there....
(There was a TON of stuff in those)

I am pretty proud of it personally.
I would LOVE to hear what you think?




If you like how it turned out, then head over there and
pick up Babette's August GrabBag for only
TWO DOLLARS......A total STEAL.

"Something Blue"
Layout created by me (HSDesigns)

Credits:

Kit used : Heritage Collection
Babette of LBCreations
www.lbcreations.blogspot.com
Found in her August Grab Bag @
www.justforthescrapofit.com

Frame created by me (HSDesigns)
Journal Strips created by me (HSDesigns) using Babette's papers
from the Heritage Collection kit

Layout created in August, 2007
Edge Overlay unknown

1 comment:

  1. I think the LO is awesome and I love the quote! :) Kristine sent us over from her blog.

    ReplyDelete