Monday, August 6, 2007

I DID IT!!!!! Sort of.....

Well, I have finished my Blog header challenge by Kelly.
I was over my time limit and just coule NOT get anyhing else going, so I decided I like it and it is done.
I hope she isn't TOO dissapointed in me....

Besides (YAY) - I needed all my time to start the DNTS Challenge that just started over at Peppermint Creative.
(Digital's Next Top Scrapper)
Kelly encouraged me to enter to broaden my scrapping capabilities.
There is no way I will win, but it will be fun, and helpful to get a layout done each week.
Not to mention that the designs in their SHOP rock!!!
I had a great time shopping today and coming up with ideas for the first weeks challenge. I'll be sure to post my layout as soon as I am done.

First things first, I MUST finish the QP exchange challenge I started for Pillow Girl Scraps.
She had soooo many fun freebies to choose from, and I am on my way. I have to get that done this week too.
I can't WAIT to see the QP's everyone has come up.

Can you say Whirlwind? lol

1 comment:

  1. I'm super proud of you and so happy to see you expanding your scrapping "horizons". Can't wait to see the QP either!!

    ReplyDelete