Thursday, June 19, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME....Today I turned 31 years old and instead of feeling a year older - I actually feel younger...lol I have so many wonderful things going in in my life to be thankful for. Life just gets better and better.

Yesterday my co-workers took me on an early Birthday lunch - then last night my MIL had my son overnight so hubby and I went out to dinner at Tokyo Wako - YUMMMY....I was SO STUFFED yesterday....lol then tonight my Mom is making my favorite meal BISCUITS & GRAVY...I can FEEL the pounds pouring on already. Next weekend I will be going to brunch with all my girlfriends. I am so excited about that - I never get to spend time with them and I am really looking forward to some champagne and great conversation. What a wonderful Birthday I am having.

Check back later today for a freebie I am working on to give you all for being so wonderful to me in the digi-scrap world. I have made so many wonderful friends. THANK YOU everyone for taking me in and making me feel so welcome.

4 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to You!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG HOW DID I MISS THIS??
    HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY HUN :)
    Hope it was a wonderful day for you..you so deserve it..Big Hugs, K

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Belated birthday to you! Well, sounds like you had a great one! Yum-yum with biscuits and gravy - that's one of my fave's too! :) Hope you have fun when you go out with the girls!
    I want to be 31 again! :) LOL!
    Hugs!
    Michaele

    ReplyDelete