Tuesday, June 10, 2008

SYKE : Another FREEBIE Commercial Use Overlay

My Spotty Overlay was such a hit - I thought I would make a few more.
All of your comments are MUCH appreciated and make me feel all warm and fuzzy inside, and not to mention VERY ENCOURAGING!!!!
Keep your eyes peeled in the coming days for MORE Commercial Use Freebies from me!

Here is a two pack...I was just messing around, I hope someone can use 'em....

Photobucket

DOWNLOAD

EDIT: DUH - It would help if I attached the link...lol
Download should be fine now...HE HE HE HE HE

7 comments:

  1. oooooooooooooo Heather :)
    TYSVMFS! Beautifully done.
    Hugs, K

    ReplyDelete
  2. Am totally LOVING these Heather!! Thank you so much!
    Wheee!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much Heather! I can see endless possibilities with these! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice!! Thanks so much Heather :-D

    Aeryn :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank so much! You are filling up my toolbox to overflowing! :-D That is a GOOD thing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for the Overlays. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Swingin by to leave ya some love! Thanks for the overlays! Lovin the goodies!

    ReplyDelete