Thursday, September 20, 2007

R.A.K.
Random Act of Kindness


I am SO excited.
Never in my life have I been RAK'd, and then today of all days,
I got RAK'd TWICE!!!! Isn't that FABULOUS?
I feel like it is my Birthday or something.

First I would like to thank the lovely Kristine of Wench'd Graphix
who RAK'd me with a BEAUTIFUL quick page.
I cannot WAIT to use it. I LOVE the colors.

Then I got a second RAK from the lovely Tanyia
who is in our forum at Just For The Scrap Of It.
She RAK'd me some KILLER Techno Grunge Papers....
The WHOLE PACK. AWESOME.

Thank you SOOOOO much for making me feel so special ladies.
I needed it today, I have been having a CRAPPY day.
Somehow you must have known. :)

and LAST but not LEAST....
The very sweet Fayth has TAGGED me.
My very first Tag as well.
I am just being welcomed into the digiscrap world with open arms.
I soooooo love the digi world.
I guess I am supposed to tell you SIX things about me...

Here goes....

1. I married my High School Sweetheart. He was my first love, my first everything. We dated all through High School and broke p after graduation, only to be reunited SEVEN YEARS later at a friends Wedding in Las Vegas. We haven't been apart since, and went BACK to Vegas to get Married in the very same place. Kinda cool huh?

2. My parents met through letters while my Father was in the Vietnam War. My Great Grandmother (Dad's Mom) worked with my Mom and encouraged her to write to him so he wouldn't be lonely. They ended up Marrying, and here I am. I think it is so sweet!

3. I was born in Heidelburg Germany - My Father was stationed over there, so my Brother and I were both conceived and born in Germany. ARMY BRAT here. lol

4. My Granfather was a race car driver until my Granmother gave him the ultimatum that it was him or the cars.
Grandpa was a GREAT electrician. lol
5. I have SIX toes on each foot -
It is a rare birth defect that I find it hard to find nice shoes to fit me.
OK GOT YA!!!! lol...this is harder thatn I thought.

6. I am very crafty - I make anything from crocheted beanies & blankets, to hand painted items. I LOVE photography and that is my OTHER latest hobby besides digiscrapping. I have SO much to lear, but I love it so far. I guess you could say I am "artsy"....

Well that was it for me. I hope you have gotten to know me a little better, and now it is time for me to do some tagging of my own.....
I Tag KELLY, PillowGirl, & Kristine....

6 comments:

  1. Hey, Heather! You came by my new family blog, COOL! Two RAK's in one day, that is awesome! Have fun with all the stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOw, two RAKS! How awesome is that!

    I totally believed that your had 6 toes on each foot btw...you got me for a second there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, and btw, I am soooo elimiated from the DDS contest :(

    I wrote about it on my blog...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on not 1 but 2 RAK's in 1 day. That is great. Kristine is way cool and I love her stuff too.

    Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Heather - just got the blog info from Yahoo....Did you know your Work info is on there??? Very small world, you work maybe 10 minutes from where we used to live!- We lived in Temple City for 30 years...now live in the High Desert. I miss it a little, but surely not the traffic on the 210! Love reading your blog - thanks for the cute goodies too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Heather......! It's been almost a whole week since you posted! WHAT IS GOING ON???

    ReplyDelete