Wednesday, September 26, 2007

My AutoBiography


Fill this out IN YOUR OWN WORDS and repost as, my autobiography.

-Prologue-

1. Who took your profile/header picture? Why ME of course...lol

2. Exactly what are you wearing right now?

Jeans, brown and pink polka dot tee

3. What is your current problem? Not enough time to scrap

4. What makes you most happy? My Son.


5. What's the name of the song that you're listening too? The pounding of my keyboard.

6. Do you like MTV? Sometimes....

7. Name something that annoys you about people? WHINING - good one Kristine.


Chapter 1:

1. Nickname(s) Heath, Mickey, Vixen

2. Eye color? blue/green - mood eyes

3. Hair color? Blond(ish) he he he
___________________________________________________________
Chapter 2:

1. Do you live with your parent(s)? Uh NO! lol...this is funny.

2. Do you get along with your parent(s)? Yes Mom Very well...don't see Dad too much.

3. Are your parents generally nice? Oh yes, my Mother is WONDERFUL!. She is my Best Friend.


4. Do you have any Siblings? I do have one older Brother.

________________________________________________________
Chapter 3:

FAVORITE

1. Ice Cream? Peanut Butter & Chocolate from 31 flavors

2. Season? I LOVE the Fall....

3. Book? Oh TOO MANY - I love to read.

4. Band? Lynard Skynard...lol

5. Food? Biscuits & Gravy - YUMMY

6. Drink(s) (non alcoholic): Milk or Red Bull

7. Drink(s) (alcoholic): Beer or Red Bull & Vodka is good too

8. Past Time: playing with my son, scrapbooking, photography

9. Pen color?: BLUE or pink if I can get away with it.

10. Store: Wal-Mart or Target

Chapter 4:

DO YOU-

1.Write on your hand? lol - YES...I just washed off a reminder this morning

2. Call people back? Not often enough - I am so busy

3. Believe in love? DEFINITELY

4. Sleep on a certain side of the bed? Yes - most of the time, whatever side I choose is MY side..lol but I DO like to sleep in the middle.

________________________________
Chapter 5:

1. Broken a bone? No

2. If so, where? n/a

3. Had physical therapy? yes

4. Gotten surgery? No

5. Taken painkillers? OH YEAH BABY

6. Overdosed on pain killers? no

7. Been stung by a bee? yup

8. Threw up in a doctors office: uh NO...I do have SOME self control

________________________________
Chapter 6:

Who/what was the last

1. Person to text you? Brenda at work

2. Thing you touched? Mouse or keyboard (or the bagel I am SHOVING into my mouth)

3. Thing you said? "You know where to find me...."

4. Person you hugged? My Bug when I left him at Grammy School

5. Person to talk to you on the phone? Fed-Ex

6. Last book you read? Well I haven't hada lot of time to read so People Magazine I guess.
7. Last time you cleaned your room? REALLY cleaned...months, picked up? every weekend.

2 comments:

  1. I figured out why we get along so well.. we both LOVE the same ice cream!! *lol*

    ReplyDelete
  2. AHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
    lol
    Isn'y that the BEST??????
    YUMMY YUMMY!

    ReplyDelete