Wednesday, October 1, 2008

This is a TEST.

I like you - and you seem to like freebies so I am GIVING AWAY my entire "Swedish Dreams" kit - The Elements, the papers, the Add-on and the Quick Page. I would be ever so grateful if you were to show me what you make with it.

I made this kit in honor of my beautiful Mother/Best Friend. Her favorite colors are blue and yellow.

And since I no longer sell my designs at Ahhh Scrap - I would like to give this to you as a special gift. I hope you like it.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Have a GREAT Wednesday and Happy October to everyone.

As always the Password is HSD

8 comments:

  1. lovely kit Heather! Thank you! I miss you at AS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the colours!!!
    thank you so much :))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Blue & yellow are my favorite colors too! Thanks so much for this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great collection! I love the designs and I can use some for my heritage pics. Thank you for your generosity!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty set thank you so much for sharing yoyr talents with us..
    HUGS::::

    ReplyDelete
  7. what an awesome gift. love the colors and everything about it. tyfs

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW! Thank you for the free "sweedish dreams kit" it looks awesome! I will enjoy it, and a few other freebies you have posted.

    Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete