Monday, October 6, 2008

I got an award today - SWEET!


THANK YOU Mardesia -
You are so sweet to give me this lovely award.
I LOVE IT!!!!

I have received this once before a LONG time ago, so I will just say THANK YOU Mardesia and you are a TRUE sweetie. I will wear this with pride.
  • The winner can put the logo on her blog.
  • Link the person you received your award from.
  • Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
  • Put links of those blogs on yours.
  • Leave a message on the blogs of the people you’ve nominated.
  • If the Blogger you nominate has already received this award they don’t need to pass it on.

2 comments:

  1. please email me with link for my purchase. - tangerine Tango..
    does anyone ever come here.???

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. YEs - I am here daily and have now sent you the links TWICE - Please check your spam filter or tell me another way to get you the links. grmnvixen@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete