Tuesday, October 7, 2008

***LINDA***

***Linda ***

Honey - I am SOOOO sorry - I do not know what is going on but my emails must be going to your Spam filter. I emailed you yesterday morning to tell you I got your payment - then I emailed you the links about ten minutes later. Then again in th afternoon just in case. I saw and replied to all of your comments here this morning and on slide.com. I am not sure what else to do. Do you belong to any forums that I could PM the links to you?

You can contact me at any of the following - I check them every couple of hours.

grmnvixen@yahoo.com
stokes@avinc.com

I would really like to make this up to you and am offering you one other kit of your choice FREE. Sorry for all the trouble. I hope you get this!!!


1 comment:

  1. Got it Heather.. much appreciated.
    I only got your emails today all of them at the same time. so may have been a glinch somewheres, but they were not in spam...weird huh?

    thanks again.
    sorry for all the confusion on my part.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete