Thursday, October 23, 2008

One of the WONDERFUL advantages of being on Pamela Gibson’s creative Team is not only the fact that I get to work with such GREAT kits ALL THE TIME, but also the fact that she let’s me GIVE my layouts away to YOU! So really it is a Win, Win, Win situation. In this case a quadruple win – since it is a charity kit.

I get to work with a great kit = You get a free quick page =
The Charity makes money = Pamela get’s promotion

YAYYYYY!!! We all win. I love it! So without further ado (sp?), I present you the QP I made using her adorable new kit called Peachy Keen that she and Jan Crowley worked together to create for the Songbird Ave Charity Kit.

DOWNLOAD

All proceeds from this kit go to The Animal Haven – a no kill shelter. Isn’t that wonderful? A great cause, a great kit, and a great FREEBIE….lol

Check out this wonderful kit over at Songbird Avenue
and be sure to check out the rest of Pamela's kits over at Polka Dot Potato

Photobucket



1 comment: