Thursday, October 2, 2008


I found a great website that has TONS of fabulous titles for scrapbook pages. I had it book marked a few years ago and totally forgot about it until now. Looking for the perfect title? There are tons of categories - check it out.




Here are a few examples in the Children category...

#1 Kid Of The Year
A Child Fills A Place In Your Heart You Never Knew Was Empty
A Chip Off the Old Block
Adventure Time
Ain't I Cute
All By Myself
All My Children
Busy As A Beaver
Busy Little Hands
Children Are A Handful Sometimes, A Heartful At All Times
Cuddle Bug
Cute As A Bug
Cute As A Button
Cute, But Dangerous
Cute, Cute, Cute!
Cute Things I Say And Do
Dinomite Kid
Don't Leave Home Without It
Each Child is a Unique and Unrepeated Miracle
Entertain Me!

No comments:

Post a Comment