Tuesday, May 4, 2010

SO EXCITED.....

I stumbled across an "adorible" new photography blog that I am LOVING.



She is hosting a weekly photo challenge, and I am going to try to participate as often as I can to try to get a little more experience.

This weeks challenge is "ABANDONED"....Her instructions are as follows...."Remember to think outside the box a little. This could be anything from an abandoned building or car on the side of the road, to something that hasn't been used in a very long time. So get into your attic and garage, or wherever, and start snapping!"
I was having a little trouble with this one and ran out of time considering my Hubby went out of town and TOOK MY CAMERA WITH HIM ( can you believe that?) lol- So I had to CHEAT just a little bit and dig through my stash.

I came up with this picture that I took at the River of our favorite bar "Fox's". This picture was taken in the early morning as the sun had just come up and the bar is "ABANDONED". In just a few short hours this place is hoppin'....



I am sure anyone is welcome to join, but HURRY - this weeks deadline is Thursday when she will be posting the next challenge.
I can't wait to see what's next.



No comments:

Post a Comment