Monday, July 20, 2009

Family & Friends Baby Shower

My baby shower was this past weekend with my Friends & Family. My Mother-in Law, and Mother hosted it at Mimi's in Monrovia. It was REALLY nice. The flowers, tables, decorations, cake, diaper cake, everything was BEAUTIFUL. We had a lovely time other than it being SO HOT in the room....the restaurant didn't turn on the air until we got there. Ugghhhh - I wanted to pass out.

I really enjoyed spending time with my friends and Family and I made out like a bandit. I hate being the center of attention and especially when all the gifts are for me, I felt so guilty. Everyone was SO GENEROUS. Baby no-name is truly blessed to have so many people that already love him.

Here are some pictures of the big party. I am the GIANT COW in the black and white dress...lmbo

THANK YOU EVERYONE!
WE LOVE YOU

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Nice baby shower! Now you need to send me one of those tubs lol!! J/K You look fantastic!!

    I am fixing to post pictures up on my blog of me and the baby.

    - Cindy (layemout.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete