Wednesday, August 13, 2008

UGLY BLOG and a FREEEEBIE


It has been awhile since I have treated you all to a freebie...

...so I have created an Add on to my "Swedish Dreams" kit. I created this kit in the Beautiful Bold colors of Sweden in honor of my Beautiful Mother and Grandmother. This kit - while themed with the Swedish Colors - is so bright and cheery it can be used in any number of layouts.


Be sure to grab up this Add-On quick because it will soon disappear and find it's way over to my store. I hope you enjoy this one as mush as I enjoyed making it. If you like this add on you can pick up the full kit HERE in my Ahhh Scrap Store.

Here is a preview of the full kit and paper pack...

Photobucket

Photobucket

...and now the moment you have all been waiting for.....
The Free Add-On (remember this won't be free for long so snatch it up quick - and if you like my gift - please say a little thanks)

Photobucket
LINK NO LONGER VALID

I hope you all have a FABULOUS day...
Happy Scrapping.



1 comment:

  1. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 14 Aug [LA 12:00am, NY 02:00am, UK 07:00am, OZ 05:00pm] ).

    ReplyDelete