Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Un-Official Creative Team Call

Ok - Ok - I NEED A CREATIVE TEAM

So now that I am in the new store (Ahhh Scrap) I guess I will need a little help showing off my goods. I would like to put the word out that I am looking for about TWO CT Members who are willing to get my stuff and make something with it. There will be no strict rules other than you have to make at LEAST one layout with anything I give you and post it to at least the following galleries (Ahhh Scrap, The DigiChick, & DST) I am not a super fast creator so you won't be overflowing with too much to do - I promise that. I do not have a lot of time to design so it won't be too much to handle. Anyhoo - if there s any interest - Please do the following....

Send me an email at grmnvixen@yahoo.com
Put HSDesigns CT CALL in the subject line
Tell me a little about yourself....
Link me to your blog, etc.
Link me to your Galleries
Attach your fave layout.

That is it really.....I figure I will start with two ladies for now and then see how we do.
I hope to hear from you soon. THANK YOU!!!

2 comments:

  1. Hi.
    Hi i ve pass on to you an award.Pop over to my blog for details.

    Ve a nice hugs Lorri:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HEY CHICKY!! I have a award for my FAVORITIST NOODLE GIRL heehe. Stop on by and pick it up :)
    Hugs, K

    ReplyDelete