Saturday, May 3, 2008

HAPPY NATIONAL SCRAPBOOKING DAY

Man - from the moment I opened my peepers this morning my fingers have been clicking away on the keyboard. There are so many AMAZING sales today that I am going WAYYYYY beyond my budget, but I am having a BLAST....I will update in a bit on what I bought so far. I have been to Weeds & Wildlfowers, and now am over at the Sweet Shoppe...Agghhhh tooo much good stuff and have you SEEN all the freebies. I am in heaven. My poor Son is definitely being neglected today (not really) but this is TOO MUCH FUN!!!

Don't forget to read my next post about my own little NSD badge album template challenge....

HAVE FUN but not too much fun...lol

UPDATE
4Shared is having fits and I cannot purchase at the Sweet Shoppe - everything is running so SLOW...WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhh

No comments:

Post a Comment