Tuesday, March 18, 2008


Here is a new Layout I created
for the Just For The Scrap Of It
Yahoo Group Easter Treats Challenge.
We had to make a layout using Babette's "Eater Treats" mini kit and the members will choose their favorite layout
to win the FULL KIT!

Wish me luck!!!

Photobucket

Easter 2006
Layout Created by ME (HSDesigns)
March 17th, 2008

Credits :
Easter Treats kit by Babette of LBCreations at Just For The Scrap Of It

Other Credits:
Template 31 by NiklasJustin
Date tab by Scrappy Expressions - recolored

2 comments:

  1. This is adorable!! I too have a LO in this challenge, I love his bunny ears, they are so cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You were tagged on my blog today!
    Come check it out!
    Hugs
    Kristine

    http://wenchdgrafix.com/yakkin/?p=432

    ReplyDelete