Wednesday, June 20, 2007

NEW LO

I scrapped this LO using Heather Roselli's CUTE kit called "On The Playground".
I just LOVE all of Heather's stuff and have bought several of her kits.
I downloaded her freebie for a CT challenge and didn't quite make it in time.
I am still proud of it. I think I may be adding a bit to it, but wanted to post it so far.


I think I am getting a LITTLE bit better.....I wish I had more time. I have the first two years of Dylan's life to scrap, not to mention me and hubby's SEVERAL years together.
I am really enjoying this, and would LOVE to get all caught up and scrap as I go....

OH YES!!!!! I almost forgot to tell you all my VERY exciting news....
Hubby bought me my Nikon D40 digital camera with 18-135 mm zoom lens for my Birthday!
WOWEEEEEEEEEEE
I can't wait to play!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Girly.. you did a fab job!! I love this kit too! The pic of D is adorable and I love it in black and white. I'm so jealous of your birthday present. Can't wait to see some more pics. xox

    ReplyDelete