Saturday, September 27, 2008

ANNOUNCEMENT

I have decided to leave the Ahhh Scrap Store. It is with great sadness as I love the store, admin and all the designers. I want to thank them for giving me my big break, I just do not have the time to fulfill the obligations necessary and I don't want to let them down. I will continue to design at my own pace and may have a kit for sale here or there on the blog, but you can be SURE there will be freebies coming. Once I repackage everything I will have links set up to purchase the kits here. In the meantime - Here is a FREEBIE for you. It has been a while - so be on thge lookout for MORE freebiews to come.

Photobucket
Password is HSD

6 comments:

  1. Love the glitter alpha. 4shared is asking for the password?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 28 Sep [LA 12:00am, NY 02:00am, UK 07:00am, OZ 05:00pm] ).

    ReplyDelete
  3. would like the glitter alpha - what is the password please
    thanks - Gail

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the glitter! Sooo cool! Thank you so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it!!

    thanks for sharing your talent.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know someone who is using Lulu.com instead of a store with obligations like chats kits challenges and such. I bought from Lulu and I liked it.

    ReplyDelete