I have been tagged by the lovely and talented Angie of Angie's Asylum. She is a TRUE sweetheart, and am so pleased to have met her through my FAVORITE GROUP ADSDesigners @ yahoogroups.com.
As I was composing this I was tagged THREE MORE TIMES....lol
Melanie of byGod'sDesign has tagged me (she is the CT I am on) and then the lovely Kim of Kim's Scrappin' got me - then last but not least.....The wonderful Carolina Scrapgirl tagged me as well...ALL ON THE SAME POST. (hopefully I can get this posted fast enough before I get another one)
I feel so LOVED....lol Thanks girls for all your kind and supportive words.
I am so HAPPY to have "met" you all.
Ok - Now on to my tag....Here is what you have to do once you're tagged..
1. Link your tagger and list these rules on your blog
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog .
Here are my 7 facts..
1. I was born in Germany, but am a US citizen and have lived here all my life. My Father was in the US army and stationed there in Germany.
I would LOVE to visit someday.
2. I am married to my High School Sweetheart, the very first man I ever fell in love with. We broke up after ign school and went our seperate ways, only to be reunited seven years later at a mutual friends wedding. We have not been apart since.
3. I work as a receptionist, which allows me PLENTY of time to sit in front of the computer and do this sort of stuff which I really SHOULDN'T be doing. I cannot stay away from the computer and my scrap friends.
4. I am addicted to Iced Coffee....I have always been a coffee drinker but am REALLY getting into iced coffee in the last few weeks.
5. My Mother is my Best Friend. There is no-one in the world who understands me more, or who I can tell absolutely anything. I love her so much! I wish we could spend more quality time together than we do now.
6. I secretly dream of being a professional photographer. People always tell me what great pictures I take. My Hubby bought me the Nikon D40 for my Birthday last year and I have YET to take it off of Auto Mode. I have NO IDEA how to venture into manual. I really need to take a class but do not have time.
7. I would like to have enough time in my life to actual scrap my Son's Baby Book. I feel like he is now THREE and I have lost so many memories. This is a HUGE regret that I have and really need to set a goal to get this done...or at least started.
Now that you know a little bit more about me, let's see who else we can TAG.
Now's the time to pick 7 blogs that I Love to visit. This is hard considering most of them have probably already been tagged....lol