Monday, March 3, 2008


FUNDRAISER
BUY ME A BEER......

I seriously need a Girls Night Out and have created a NEW KIT
that I am
giving away for a $1.00 donation that will go towards
a much needed Girls Night Out!!!

lol

BOLD BEAUTY is a lovely kit I made which features
several papers, 3 varieties of staples,

3 bows, 2 swirls, a stitching set, and a frame.
(frame not shown on preview - oops)


I am selling this kit for the low, low, price
of only ONE DOLLAR!

I think it's a steal, so if you are interested
just click on the PayPal buy it now link

below the preview and I will send you the kit.
This is also a test to see if I should start selling designs....



I hope you enjoy it - I had so much fun making it.





If the link is not taking you to PayPal just send $1.00
through PayPal to grmnvixen@yahoo.com

I also have todays installment of the Weekday Word Art
I know this is a biggy but it is so sweet,
I thought it would be great journaling for a layout
of that special Daddy in your life.

Pick up your MONDAY Word Art Here




::::::EDIT::::::
WOW - That SUCKS - PayPal takes .33 cents for every dollar.
WHAT A RIP OFF.





4 comments:

  1. What a beautiful kit Heather. Love the different staples :) And todays word art is great thanks for sharing it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bought my girl a Beer, enjoy it hun. I am too young to drink or buy....LOL
    Thanks for the gr8 WA!!!

    Hugs Kat

    ReplyDelete
  3. THANKS LADIES -
    Your kits are in your email.
    Let me know what ya think...lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great looking kit. I hear you on needing a girls night out. Ouch on the Paypal fees though!

    ReplyDelete