Monday, January 11, 2010

UPDATE - Week 2 Scarp Pals Challenge - Sketch Challenge


I can't WAIT to get started on this weeks challenge. This will be my FIRST two page layout. I love these challenges, they really CHALLENGE me to do something I have never done before - and isn't that the whole POINT of a challenge? lol

Here are the rules Tee has posted over at her blog.

This week’s challenge comes to your straight from one of her old magazines – the July 2009 issues of Creating Keepsakes using Becky Higgins multiphoto sketches.

This week’s challenge is to create a two page layout using one (or more) of the sketches below for 5 points per two page spread for a maximum of 3 two page spreads (or 15 points).


Won't you join us? The quarterly winner gets a special badge to wear on her Blog AND Tee sends out AWESOME prize packages!

***UPDATE***

Here is my FIRST layout for this challenge...Done Digitally using Melissa Bennett's adorable new kit called "Heart Whispers" available at the Sweet Shoppe....This is a GREAT kit to show off some love - or for a Valentine's Day layout. I will be seeing some amazing Hybrid projects with this kit in the future as well, I think.






3 comments:

  1. Your layout is super beautiful Heather - I can't wait to 'lift' your version of the challenge. GOOD JOB

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your blog ... you can get it listed here:

    http://topscrapdigidesigns.gotop100.com/index.php

    ReplyDelete