Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Please join my Group


Greetings!

I'm inviting you to join me in a group on MomsLikeMe.com called "Mother's of Preschoolers." We can use it to share information and photos, or even coordinate meet-ups. It's a great resource and I would love for you to join me there.

Mother's of Preschool aged Children can get together and share stories, get great advice and support, schedule meet-ups and anything else you want to talk about. For fun friendly Moms and their spunky kids. We are central to Southern California and anyone is welcome who is the mother of a Preschool age child.

Just Click Here to Join the Group

Groups provide a comfortable environment to learn, share, and laugh with other moms who have similar interests or experiences. They really are a faster, safer, easier way to share anything, and a simpler way to get the answers you can trust. I hope you'll join me.

No comments:

Post a Comment