Monday, December 1, 2008

The ADSD "Holidays at Home" Blog Train has ARRIVED



The ADSD December Colab is here. Hop on the train to collect TONS of freebies. The Designers have come up with their own color palettes this time to reflect what the Holidays mean to them. You will get a huge variety of Christmas fun.

I chose a color palette of blues and reds with a hint of green nd some silver glitter.
Here are my contributions to the kit.

I hope everyone enjoys my Holiday gift to you and have a wonderful Holiday Season.




Download the Element Pack Here



Download the Solid Paper Pack Here

Now hop on the train to grab of the rest of this gorgeos freebie colaboration.


Adele of Blind Sight Designs
Adventures in Scrapland
Amanda of Amandas Scrappy Creations
Amie of Amiebear
Beaconscrap
Beckmoores Scrapalittle
Bits'N'Bobs
Bouquet of Pixels
Brooke at Ahhh Scrap
Busyscrappin
CMB Designs
Creative Digital Scraps by Chiara
Deanna at Flower Scraps
DesignsByAmilyn
Digital Keepsakes
Doodle Designs
Elemental Pixie
EmCee Scraps
Erika {aka PinkuPixie}
HeatherStokes at HSDesigns YOU ARE HERE
Jayden's Mama
Jessie
JIC Creations
Just Another Scrap
Kathy Goldstein
KittenScraps
Lei at Fairydustprincess-Magicmaker
Linda at Linda's Dream Designs
Lynn of Heavenly Crafts
Lynn at TMA
MagsGraphics
Manda at Disaster in Designs
Mariscrap
Merrilee Wheaton Designs
MsBhvin Scraps
My Little Corner of the World
Oase Panda Bear Designs
Pamela Yates at Pammy's Playground
Rachness
Scrapping with Jen
Shabby Tagger
Shel at Shel Belle Scraps
Stacy at Kalo Designs
Teri at Teris Thing-O-My-Jigs
Wendi at Willow Grace Designs
WillowRaven at Purple Dragonfly Creations
Becky at Beckys Scrap
EmCee Scraps

Thanks for stoppin By - I would love your comments and thoughts on this.

Happy Holidays




33 comments:

  1. thanks for sharing! I really love the papers

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it all! :) Of course, being partial to glitter, I love that the most. ;) Thank you very much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the elements. thank you for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for your addition!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just what I was looking for! Perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful. thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW - your stuff is so beautiful! I love that blue paper with the writing on it and the ornament bling is adorable. Thanks so much for making a great gift like this.

    BTW - my little one is Dylan also... great name, huh?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for sharing! The kit is very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks so much for your contribution to this amazing kit! Just lovely! -- Nan in CT/USA

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm loving it!! The papers are beautiful and the elements are fun!! Thank you so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  11. thank you so much Heather for your contribution to the Holidays at Home Blog Train...it is so beautiful
    hugz
    Betty

    ReplyDelete
  12. You kit is beautiful! I love it. Thank you so much! You are very appreciated! Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for sharing your Christmas goodies....love, love, love this!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Christmas Cheer is gorgeous. I love the patterned papers and all your elements.
    Thank you so much for sharing. It is greatly appreciated.
    Merry Christmas to you and your family.
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you so very much Heather..
    Happy Holidays to you and your's.
    *HUGS*
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks for sharing. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  17. great kit! I particularly like the papers, they remind me of wrapping paper. Great job :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. As usual you and the other talented ladies have really done a great job with your designs. Thank you for sharing them with those of us who can't make the programs work. I'm still working on smudging in fotoshop 4. Corrine in WA

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thank you and Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Sometimes I have a hard time finding where to leave comments but I continued searching til I found yours because I wanted to be sure you knew how beautiful your things are and I appreciate them very much!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thanks from a fellow "MoneySavingMom" fan! :) Your kit is beautiful and much appreciated!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thank you for such a wonderful kit. Happy Holidays.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Thank you for sharing your lovely work with us! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  24. This is my first time visiting your site and I LOVE it!! You do a wonderful job, I'm jealous! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  25. HEATHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Dang, your holiday kit is NICE!

    b-e-a-UTIFUL!

    ReplyDelete
  26. FAYTHHHHHHHHHHHHH

    YOUR ALIVE - Where have you been all my life?

    I MISS YOU

    ReplyDelete
  27. WOW is all I can say! Everything in your kit is so great!!! Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  28. What a fantastic kit, thank you. Hugs and Happy Holidays!! (terri - hawaii)

    ReplyDelete