Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Quick Pages Freebies made by ME....WOO HOO

This is so wonderful being in the new store over at Ahhh Scrap.
I am just having SO MUCH FUN, and everyone is SO WONDERFUL.
I am totally thrilled with it all.
I am so happy they asked me to be in their store.
What an honor to be among such talent.

The ladies let me use their wonderful "COOL DUDE" collaboration kit to create these freebies for you. I had a blast working with this kit.
I don't know about you - but I am ALWAYS on the lookout for a great BOY kit - something different too, not just primaries.

Grab up these QP's for FREE here and then go on over to the store where you can get this amazing collaboration for only $5.99 - having seen the complete kit - let me tell you it is WAY worth the price....

Photobucket

Here is a look at the kit (not all items are shown)

Photobucket

Have a GREAT DAY!!!!
Thanks for your support!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 16 Jul [LA 03:55am, NY 05:55am, UK 10:55am, OZ 08:55pm]).

    ReplyDelete