Tuesday, July 22, 2008

New Layout

I finally got around to actually scrapping a layout for ME!!!! lol
All this designing and figuring out the store has been pretty time consuming so I took some time to do a layout of my Son. I REALLY wanted to do something special with the amazing August Collaboration from Ahhh Scrap called "Cool Dude"...I hate to have it just SIT because it is absolutely adorable and a STEAL at $4.99.

Here is my layout - I call it "3 Years Old"
You can click on the photo to go to my Ahhh Scrap Gallery and leave me some love (please...lol)

Photobucket

Layout created by ME (HSDesigns)
July 2008

Credits :
"Cool Dude" August Collaboration kit by the wonderful and talented Ahhh Scrap Designers
"My Boy" Template by Michelle Filo


Here is the kit and you can click on the pic to go to the store and get one for yourself.

Photobucket

Also - My coordinating Quick Page FREEBIE is still available - so grab it up before it goes into the store.

Photobucket

Happy Scrapping!

1 comment:

  1. gorgeous page Heather, thanks for letting me know you used the template :) and that's a very cute kit too!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete