Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Happy 4th Birthday Dylan

My Son is having a great day today - I got him some Pancakes from McDonalds as a special treat and I sang Happy Birthday to him all the way to Grammie's house this morning in English, Cat Meow, Dark Bark and Birdie Noises...He LOVED it - then we pulled up to Grammie's house and she and Uncle had the house all decorated for him with Birthday flags and balloons outside and Happy Birthday signs in the grass....he was so excited, then when he went into the house where they had hung streamers all over the ceiling and more balloons, he said it looked like Spider Man's webs on the ceiling. Then Uncle called to wish him a Happy Birthday and he got a special call from Auntie Lori as well as this AWESOME Birthday video from his cousins (that made me cry because I miss them so much and I know how much Dylan misses them) You gotta watch this .....- Tonight we will be having a little BBQ at Uncle & Grammie's house - just us and Granny, Grammie & Uncle - to celebrate his actual Birthday. Sunday is his actual party. I am so proud of my little man, he is so special to me. I can't believe he is growing up so fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment