Tuesday, July 24, 2007

I have been CHALLENGED : Update with RULES

While admiring my lovely Blog header, my BEAUTIFUL friend KELLY asked me if I had made it myself.
I had to respond honestly that NO, I did not.
I purchased a blog banner quick page kit designed by Laura Deacetis.
You can pick these up HERE at Sweet Shoppe Designs.
They are a fun little set, and I plan to use every single one of them.
Here is a preview....



Then Kelly put me up to a CHALLENGE to make my own header.
I know that I CAN do it, and I want to but I just have limited time, and these little goodies were too cute to resist, as well as SIMPLE.

I have ACCEPTED Kelly's challenge gladly, and like she said "A Challenge is a Challenge".
I have until August FIRST....YIPES......Better get BUSY!!!!
This will give me the practice I need to improve my scrapping.

Kelly has been an inspiration to me in many aspects of my life, and this has inspired me to get out there and actually USE all the wonderful digital goodies I have been hording. lol

I am awaiting specific instructions for my personal challenge and will update as soon as I have them.

7/25/07
I have received my instructions and now must get to work.
Wow - Kelly is GOOD at making up challenges, but MAN...She is trying to KILL me.
This is very difficult.....See you all in a few days...lol
  1. Header must have a Summertime theme
  2. Use two pictures, 1 color and 1 black & white.
  3. Use two items from 5 of your favorite designers
  4. Use a Summertime Quote
  5. Colors must be Bright and Cheerful
  6. Do a "Style" you haven't done before.
Whew! Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment