Tuesday, May 29, 2007

My very first Blog, and very first Post

Hi all,

Well this is my very first Blog, so it will take me a little while to learn how things work so please bear with me. I have decided to do a blog to keep up on the happenings of the Family as well as share in some of my newest hobby "Digital Scrapbooking". I am SO hooked. I have only made two layouts, but have been buying up kits any chance I get.

As I said above, I am very new to all of this, but would like to share my first layout. I am still learning all the proper crediting of the designers and appreciate any feedback if I have done this incorrectly.



This layout was made in PSPX for a sketch challenge at TheDigiChick using SeeBees Freebies Dream Trip Collection.




1 comment:

  1. Hey Heather! Welcome to the blog world! I'll add your link to my blog.

    Take care,
    Vicky

    ReplyDelete